To use LinkedIn app with any 3rd party app with the AeriCast, you will need:
- Create a Company page if it is not existed. See how to here.
- If your LinkedIn account is not Admin of your Company page, link your account to your Company page by requesting Admin access. See how to here.
- Ask your LinkedIn Company page Admin to approve your request by going to Admin tools > Settings > Manage admins, select Role and click on Add admin to finish the requesting.
After that, you ready to use it with AeriCast.
See below for a quick screenshot of the LinkedIn integration app, and you can view a live example here:
Let's jump in and get started:
First, you will need to have your screens set up and paired. For more information on how to do that, click here.
Then log in to app.aericast.com,
Go to Media Tab, Click on + Add App.
Click LinkedIn app
Click "SIGN IN WITH LINKEDIN" and sign in with your credentials.
Enter your LinkedIn Wall information:
Name: Name of your LinkedIn Wall, this is the name of the wall in your asset list. It will not be displayed on your screens.
- Company: Company page you want to use (if you have more than 1). Important: you can only set this one time during the creation of the asset, if you want to change this later, you should delete the old asset and create a new one.
Theme: Select Light or Dark Theme. You can also customize your background color if you select Custom.
- Font Size: Set the font size for the LinkedIn app.
You can click Advanced and set:
Filter Posts: By Time (i.e last 30 days) or by last XX number of posts
Scrolling Strip Font Size: you can customize your scrolling text font size here
Continue Playing Content in Playlist: In the playlist, the LinkedIn app plays 10 items in the 1st round, and it will start with #11 item in the 2nd round.
- Use Company Profile in Posts: It will show your company logo in every post
After Saving, you can Preview the wall. It may take several seconds for the app to fetch posts and prepare your wall, so please be patient.
That's all! Congratulation!
You have created your LinkedIn Wall.
You can assign the newly created LinkedIn Wall app to your screen by going to Device, clicking Edit device, and assigning the app to screens that you want.
You can put the LinkedIn app to a Layout, and Playlist too.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to use Meeting Room Booking app to display the agenda and booking interface on your screens?
- How to use custom present screen background?
- How to create and use Instagram Wall
- How to use Instagram Business App
- How to create and use The Wall Street Journal Wall
- How to create and use News App
- How to use LinkedIn Wall with AeriCast
- How to create and use Twitter Wall
- How to use Microsoft PowerPoint Online with AeriCast
- How to use Microsoft Meeting Room App