Instagram Business or Creator account gives you significantly better access than normal Consumer account. You can:
- Display post from your profiles
- You can display posts from any public profiles (i.e. https://www.instagram.com/arsenal)
- You can display the recent and top posts
- You can also follow, monitor up to 30 hashtags
To use Instagram Business app with any 3rd party app like AeriCast you will need:
- create new or convert your existing Consumer account to Business or Creator in for free an a few clicks. You can always switch back, and it's also not require any legal business documents. See how to here.
- Link you Facebook Page to your Instagram Business / Creator account. See how to here.
After that, you ready to use it with Aericast.
Let's jump in and get started:
First, you will need to have your screens set up and paired. For more information on how to do that, click here.
Then log in to app.aericast.com,
Go to Media Tab, Click on + Add App.
Click the Instagram Business app
Click "Continue with Facebook" and sign in with your credentials.
Yes, it is Facebook's requirement that you link your Instagram Business account to your Facebook account to use it with 3rd party app like Aericast.
Enter your Instagram Business Wall information:
Name: Name of your Instagram Business app, this is the name of the wall in your asset list. It will not be displayed on your screens.
- Page: Page you want to use (if you have more than 1). Important: you can only set this one time during the creation of the asset, if you want to change this later, you should delete the old asset and create a new one.
Post Type: Select if you want to use an Instagram Profile or Hashtag. Important: you can only set this one time during the creation of the asset, if you want to change this later, you should delete the old asset and create a new one.
Profile/Hashtag: Depending if you select Post Type is Profile or Hashtag, you will put the profile (for example https://www.instagram.com/nasa/put nasa) or hashtag (for example https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/houstonrockets/ put houstonrockets). It is recommended to search, and check Instagram first to avoid typos.
Theme: Select Light or Dark Theme. You can also customize your background color if you select Custom.
Speed: Select how fast you want the wall to scroll or switch between Instagram posts. You can also customize your speed if you select Custom.
- Font Size: Set the font size for the Instagram Business app.
You can click Advanced and set:
Filter Posts: By Time (i.e last 30 days) or by last XX number of posts
- Only show posts with images: It will only show the post with images
Scrolling Strip Font Size: If you put the Instagram Business app to a SplitScreen zone that is a scrolling strip, you can set how big you want the scrolling text to be
Continue Playing Content in Playlist: In the playlist, the Instagram Business app plays 10 items in the 1st round, and it will start with #11 item in the 2nd round.
Show QR Code: Select whether you want the QR code to link to the Instagram Business URL or you can select a Custom URL which you can determine what type of code type you want to generate and link to.
That's all! Congratulation!
You have added an Instagram Business app.
You can assign the newly created Instagram Business app to your screen by going to Device, clicking Edit device, and assigning the app to screens that you want.
You can put the Instagram Business to a Layout, and Playlist too.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to use Meeting Room Booking app to display the agenda and booking interface on your screens?
- How to use custom present screen background?
- How to create and use Instagram Wall
- How to use Instagram Business App
- How to create and use The Wall Street Journal Wall
- How to create and use News App
- How to use LinkedIn Wall with AeriCast
- How to create and use Twitter Wall
- How to use Microsoft PowerPoint Online with AeriCast
- How to use Microsoft Meeting Room App