This article will guide you through how to create and use Instagram Wall app.
Instagram app will display your Instagram Profile on the screens. If you would like to display other public Instagram profile or Hashtag, you will need to use Instagram Business app (this is Facebook's policy, and you can create Instagram Business/Creator account for free).
Singe view screenshot is below, you can view a live example here:
Let's jump in and get started:
First, you will need to have your screens set up and paired. For more information on how to do that, click here.
Then log in to app.aericast.com,
Go to Media Tab, Click on + Add App.
Click Instagram app
Click "Sign In with Instagram"
Sign in with your credentials.
Allow the AeriCast to receive your Instagram information
Enter your Instagram Wall information:
- Name: Name of your Instagram Wall, this is the name of the wall in your asset list. It will not be displayed on your screens.
- Display Mode: Select Single Post View, Social Wall View, Social Kiosk View, or Bricks View. Click on the links to see live example.
- Theme: Select Light or Dark Theme. You can also customize your background color if you select Custom.
- Speed: Select how fast you want the wall to scroll or switch between Instagram posts.
You can also customize your speed if you select Custom.
- Font Size: Set the font size for the Instagram Wall app.
You can click Advanced and set:
- Filter Posts: By Time (i.e last 30 days) or by last XX number of posts.
- Only show posts with images: It will only show the post with images
- Scrolling Strip Font Size: If you put the Instagram Wall app to a SplitScreen zone that is a scrolling strip, you can set how big you want the scrolling text to be.
- Continue Playing Content in Playlist: In the playlist, the Instagram Wall app plays 10 items in the 1st round, and it will start with #11 item in the 2nd round.
- Show QR Code: Select whether you want the QR code to link to the Instagram Wall URL or you can select a Custom URL which you can determine what type of code type you want to generate and link to.
That's all! Congratulation!
You have added an Instagram Wall app.
You can assign the newly created Instagram Wall app to your screen by going to Device, clicking Edit device, and assigning the app to screens that you want.
You can put the Instagram Wall to a Layout, and Playlist too.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to use Meeting Room Booking app to display the agenda and booking interface on your screens?
- How to use custom present screen background?
- How to create and use Instagram Wall
- How to use Instagram Business App
- How to create and use The Wall Street Journal Wall
- How to create and use News App
- How to use LinkedIn Wall with AeriCast
- How to create and use Twitter Wall
- How to use Microsoft PowerPoint Online with AeriCast
- How to use Microsoft Meeting Room App