With AeriCast, you can display your Microsoft Meeting Room on your screen.
To use the Microsoft Meeting Room app with any 3rd party app like AeriCast you will need:
- Set up room mailboxes. See how to here (section Set up room and equipment mailboxes). Ensure the Auto accept meeting request option is turned On.
- If your Microsoft account is not Global administrator, you need to ask your Global administrator to delegate access for room resource’s calendar to your account:
- Going to Microsoft admin center.
- Navigate to Resources > Room & equipment.
- Click the room name and click Edit or Show all in Delegates section.
- Select your account in Manage delegates and click Save changes.
Please note that it may take up to few hours before the changes are propagated.
After that, you are ready to use it with AeriCast, and here is the Meeting Room app's preview screenshot for your reference:
Let's jump in and get started:
First, you will need to have your screens set up and paired. For more information on how to do that, click here.
Then log in to app.aericast.com,
Go to Media Tab, Click on + Add App.
Click the Microsoft Meeting Room app
Click "SIGN IN WITH WORK ACCOUNT" and sign in with your credentials.
Enter your Microsoft Meeting Room App information:
Name: Name of your Microsoft Meeting Room Wall, this is the name of the wall in your asset list. It will not be displayed on your screens.
- Rooms: Select list of rooms you want to display. Important: you can only set this one time during the creation of the asset, if you want to change this later, you should delete the old asset and create a new one.
You can click Advanced and set:
- Photo: Set background photo for the Microsoft Meeting Room app.
- Font Size: Set font size for the Microsoft Meeting Room app.
- 24 Hours Format: Set format of time for the Microsoft Meeting Room app.
- Time Zone: Set time zone displayed on the Microsoft Meeting Room app.
- Theme: Select Light or Dark Theme.
After Saving, you can Preview the wall. It may take several seconds for the app to fetch posts and prepare your wall, so please be patient. Note: When you create a new room in your Microsoft admin center, It will take 6 -10 hours to sync up the data to AeriCast.
That's all! Congratulation!
You have created your Google Review app.
You can assign the newly created Google Review app to your screen by going to Device, clicking Edit device, and assigning the app to screens that you want.
You can put the Google Review app to a Layout, and Playlist too.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to use Meeting Room Booking app to display the agenda and booking interface on your screens?
- How to use custom present screen background?
- How to create and use Instagram Wall
- How to use Instagram Business App
- How to create and use The Wall Street Journal Wall
- How to create and use News App
- How to use LinkedIn Wall with AeriCast
- How to create and use Twitter Wall
- How to use Microsoft PowerPoint Online with AeriCast
- How to use Microsoft Meeting Room App