If you are a business with a lot of reviews on Google Maps or Google My Business, you can display these reviews on your big screen TVs to showcase your business and also incentive, and make it easy for customers to post more reviews.
Your visitor can scan the QR code to be taken to write a new review on your business, view your Google Review, or open the Google Map
This article will guide you through how to create and use Google Reviews app.
Below is an example screenshot of how it looks on your screens, you can view a live example here:
Let's jump in and get started:
First, you will need to have your screens set up and paired. For more information on how to do that, click here.
Then log in to app.aericast.com,
Go to Media Tab, Click on + Add App.
Click the Google Reviews app
You can enter a Public Place or Sign in with your Google account.
- Public Place: you can enter any places, or business on Google Maps. However, Google only allows to get last 5 reviews that Google deem to be useful.
- To get your business place's reviews, choose Sign in with Google. It will confirm that you own the place and there will be no limitation.
Enter your Google Review information:
Name: Name of your Google Reviews Wall, this is the name of the wall in your asset list. It will not be displayed on your screens.
Place: Type in to search Google Maps for your business. Then you can click to select it.
- Show Map: Show or hide the map in your Google Review.
- Show nearby places: Optional
"Show nearby places" ON
Notice the businesses, point of interests showed up on the maps
"Show nearby places" OFF
Notice there's no other business showed up on the map.
Rating: You can choose to only show 5 stars rating, 4+ stars, 3+, or Any Ratings.
- Theme: Select Light or Dark Theme.
Speed: Select how fast you want the wall to scroll or switch between Google Reviews posts.
- QR Code: Show Google Place - Wite Review, Google Review, and Google Map in the QR code.
After Saving, you can Preview the wall. It may take several seconds for the app to fetch posts and prepare your wall, so please be patient.
That's all! Congratulation!
You have created your Google Review app.
You can assign the newly created Google Review app to your screen by going to Device, clicking Edit device, and assigning the app to screens that you want.
You can put the Google Review app to a Layout, and Playlist too.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to use Meeting Room Booking app to display the agenda and booking interface on your screens?
- How to use custom present screen background?
- How to create and use Instagram Wall
- How to use Instagram Business App
- How to create and use The Wall Street Journal Wall
- How to create and use News App
- How to use LinkedIn Wall with AeriCast
- How to create and use Twitter Wall
- How to use Microsoft PowerPoint Online with AeriCast
- How to use Microsoft Meeting Room App