This app help you to display ESPN News on your digital signs.
Most up to date news, top stories, NFL, NBA, MBL, NHL, College Footballs and more ...
Users can scan QR Code and read more about the news.
This article will guide you through how to create and use ESPN News app.
Below is an example screenshot of how it look on your screens, you can view a live example here:
Let's jump in and get started:
First, you will need to have your screens set up and paired. For more information on how to do that, click here.
Then log in to app.aericast.com,
Go to Media Tab, Click on + Add App.
Click ESPN app
Enter your ESPN Wall information:
Name: Name of your ESPN Wall, this is the name of the wall in your asset list. It will not be displayed on your screens.
Category: The type of news you want to display on the screens.
- Theme: Select Light (default ESPN Red color) or Dark Theme.
Speed: Select how fast you want the wall to scroll or switch between news items. You can also customize your speed if you select Custom.
- Font Size: Set the font size for the ESPN Wall app.
You can click Advanced and set:
- Date Format: Select the format for your date.
- Scrolling Strip Font Size: If you put the ESPN Wall app to a Layout that is a scrolling strip, you can set how big you want the scrolling text to be
After Saving, you can Preview the wall. It may take several seconds for the app to fetch posts and prepare your wall, so please be patient.
That's all! Congratulation!
You have created your ESPN Wall.
You can assign the newly created ESPN Wall app to your screen by going to Device, clicking Edit device, and assigning the app to screens that you want.
You can put the ESPN Wall app to a Layout, and Playlist too.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to use Meeting Room Booking app to display the agenda and booking interface on your screens?
- How to use custom present screen background?
- How to create and use Instagram Wall
- How to use Instagram Business App
- How to create and use The Wall Street Journal Wall
- How to create and use News App
- How to use LinkedIn Wall with AeriCast
- How to create and use Twitter Wall
- How to use Microsoft PowerPoint Online with AeriCast
- How to use Microsoft Meeting Room App