You can use any web content with OptiSigns by using the Website app. This article will guide you through how to create and use a Weather app.
Let's jump in and get started:
First, you will need to have your screens set up and paired. For more information on how to do that, click here.
Then log in to app.aericast.com,
Go to Media Tab, Click on + Add App. Click Website app
Enter your Website information:
- Name: This is the name to organize assets, it will not be shown on the screen.
- URL: Fill in the link (URL) of the site you want to use.
- Update Interval: You can also specify refresh interval if you want the player to automatically refresh the link at certain interval.
If you'd like you can preview the weather wall before assigning to your playlist/screen.
Congratulation! You have created your Website app.
You can assign the newly created Website app to your screen by going to Device, clicking Edit device, and assigning the app to screens that you want.
You can put the Website app to a Layout, and Playlist too.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to use Meeting Room Booking app to display the agenda and booking interface on your screens?
- How to use custom present screen background?
- How to create and use Instagram Wall
- How to use Instagram Business App
- How to create and use The Wall Street Journal Wall
- How to create and use News App
- How to use LinkedIn Wall with AeriCast
- How to create and use Twitter Wall
- How to use Microsoft PowerPoint Online with AeriCast
- How to use Microsoft Meeting Room App