This article will guide you through how to create and use a Share Screen app.
Let's jump in and get started:
First, you will need to have your screens set up and paired. For more information on how to do that, click here.
Then log in to app.aericast.com,
Go to Media Tab, Click on + Add App.
Click Share Screen app
Enter your Screen Share information:
- Name: This is the name to organize assets, it will not be shown on the screen.
- Title: Enter a Title to be displayed on your screen. For example: "Welcome to Conf. Room N123"
- Message: Enter a message to be displayed on your screen. Could be some instruction or rules on how to use the room.
- Expires in: The 4 digit presenter codes by default is set to expire every 10 minutes. This is for security reason, so someone cannot save the code and use it days, weeks later.
- Max session duration: Default is 240, which means the app will stop the share screen in 240 mins. You can set it to some other values.
- Background Playlist: By default, the app play a few images in the background beside aesthetic purpose, it could also help prevent your screens from having stuck pixels. You can select your own playlist too if you'd like. Note that only images will be played.
- Background Opacity: This appears only when Playlist is selected and allows user to customize and optimize the opacity of the background so that the text still stands out effectively.
- Text Color: Default is white, you can pick other color if you'd like.
- Different Presenter Code for each screens: When you assign any device, the pairing code will be different on different devices.
You can click Advanced and set:
Instruction 1: By default is "To present", you can change your own text message.
Instruction 2: By default is "present.aericast.com", you can change your own text message.
Instruction 3: By default is "and enter the code below to start presenting", you can change your own text message.
Scrolling strip: By default is "To present, go to present.aericast.com and enter", you can change your own text message when it is the scrolling strip.
If you'd like you can preview the Share Screen before assigning to your screen.
Congratulation! You have created your Share Screen app.
You can change the Share Screen any time by click on it in the App tab.
You can assign the newly created wall to your screen by going to Screens, click Edit screens and assign the Share Screen app to screens that you want.
You can put the walls in a Playlist, Schedule too.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to use Meeting Room Booking app to display the agenda and booking interface on your screens?
- How to use custom present screen background?
- How to create and use Instagram Wall
- How to use Instagram Business App
- How to create and use The Wall Street Journal Wall
- How to create and use News App
- How to use LinkedIn Wall with AeriCast
- How to create and use Twitter Wall
- How to use Microsoft PowerPoint Online with AeriCast
- How to use Microsoft Meeting Room App