This article will guide you through how to create and use a Weather app.
Let's jump in and get started:
First, you will need to have your screens set up and paired. For more information on how to do that, click here.
Then log in to app.aericast.com,
Go to Media Tab, Click on + Add App.
Click Weather app
Enter your Weather information:
- Name: This is the name to organize assets, it will not be shown on the screen.
- Scale: Fahrenheit (F) or Celsius (C).
- Use Device Setting's location: The weather app will use the screen's location for the weather. To set screen location go to the Device tab, click Edit device -> Location.
- Location: You can use a city name, zip code, and select from the dropdown helper.
- Language: You can set the language in the weather app.
- 24 Hours Format: You can select the 24h format.
- Font Size: Set the font size for the Weather Wall app.
- Theme: You can select from a list of the pre-designed themes. There are samples of how the theme will look like.
You can also customize the theme with any color you want, especially useful if your company, organization have color branding requirement.
You can click Advanced and set:
Scrolling Strip Font Size: If you put the Weather Wall app to a screen zone that is a scrolling strip, you can set how big you want the scrolling text to be.
- Wind Speed: show wind speed in mpg, m/sec, or km/h
If you'd like you can preview the weather wall before assigning to your playlist/screen.
Congratulation! You have created your Weather Wall.
You can change the wall any time by click on it in the App tab.
You can assign the newly created wall to your screen by going to Screens, click Edit screens and assign the wall to screens that you want.
You can put the walls in a Playlist, Schedule too.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to use Meeting Room Booking app to display the agenda and booking interface on your screens?
- How to use custom present screen background?
- How to create and use Instagram Wall
- How to use Instagram Business App
- How to create and use The Wall Street Journal Wall
- How to create and use News App
- How to use LinkedIn Wall with AeriCast
- How to create and use Twitter Wall
- How to use Microsoft PowerPoint Online with AeriCast
- How to use Microsoft Meeting Room App