Putting YouTube videos on your digital signs screens is easy with AeriCast.
You just need to copy the YouTube Link and paste in the YouTube app in AeriCast.
Let's jump in and get started:
First, you will need to have your screens set up and paired. For more information on how to do that, click here.
Then log in to app.aericast.com,
Go to Media Tab, Click on + Add App, and click YouTube app
Enter your YouTube video information:
- Name: Give your YouTube video a name. This is for displaying in your asset list only. The app will try to get the video's title and use as name, but you can change it to something else.
- URL: Paste the link to your YouTube video here.
- Caption: If the YouTube video has closed caption, the app will show it. Note: closed caption must be created by the YouTube video author, auto-generated caption may not work.
After Saving, you can Preview the video to verify.
That's all! Congratulation!
You have added a YouTube video.
You can assign the newly created YouTube app to your screen by going to Screens, click Edit screens and assign the wall to screens that you want.
You can put the YouTube Video to a Playlist, Schedule too.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to use Meeting Room Booking app to display the agenda and booking interface on your screens?
- How to use custom present screen background?
- How to create and use Instagram Wall
- How to use Instagram Business App
- How to create and use The Wall Street Journal Wall
- How to create and use News App
- How to use LinkedIn Wall with AeriCast
- How to create and use Twitter Wall
- How to use Microsoft PowerPoint Online with AeriCast
- How to use Microsoft Meeting Room App