This article will walk you through how to upload, manage your files contents.
You can upload, search, preview, download & delete files.
Go to Media Tap, click Upload Files.
You can drag files from your File Explorers or Finders here.
Or connect with your Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, etc. and select the files you want to upload to AeriCast.
You can also use pictures from your Instagram.
Click Upload files
You will see messages saying that your files are successfully uploaded, and you will see the files as well.
If you have a large number of files, contents, you can quickly search through your contents to find the one you need.
Simply enter some keyword in the search box.
The app will search as you type for any files contain the phase you typing in.
If for some reason you need to preview or download the file.
Just hover on the file (or light tap on it on your phone/tablet screen).
Then click/tap on the grey download button.
A new window will be opened with your file.
You can preview there or save a copy to your local drive.
Similar to Download/Preview you can delete the files by hovering over it. then click the Delete.
When prompted for confirmation, click Delete.
Move the image, or app to a folder.
Select your folder and click Move
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to use Meeting Room Booking app to display the agenda and booking interface on your screens?
- How to use custom present screen background?
- How to create and use Instagram Wall
- How to use Instagram Business App
- How to create and use The Wall Street Journal Wall
- How to create and use News App
- How to use LinkedIn Wall with AeriCast
- How to create and use Twitter Wall
- How to use Microsoft PowerPoint Online with AeriCast
- How to use Microsoft Meeting Room App