This feature is limited to the users with AeriCast login account and the have access to the desired AeriCast devices.
Step 1: Go to https://peresent.aericast.com, and login with your AeriCast credential by clicking on the Login button at the bottom of the left navigation menu.
Step 2: Once login, you will be able to see the "Devices" option in the left menu, and it will display the most recent devices you have used lately along with all the devices you have access to.
Step 3: After select the device, you can continue to present your screen by clicking on the Present button.
You can also click on the "Recent Devices" button as shown in the screen below to select a device that you have recently used.
Another way to quickly select the device you use often is to tag your "Favorite Devices" in the device menu as shown in the screenshot below. You can tag/untag the desired device(s) as the favorite device(s) to help you easily and quickly select a device later on.
That's it! Hope you enjoy this feature, and please feel free to contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to use AeriCast Client
- How to broadcast audio in wireless presentation?
- How to setup AeriCast Meet (Wireless Video Conferencing)?
- Display PowerPoint/Google Slides in whole screen when casting from MacBook Pro
- How to present from the Recent or Favorite Devices?
- How to unpair a device (screen)?
- Different between Instagram & Instagram Business App
- How to cast to multiple screens simultaneously
- How to set up SAML SSO with AeriCast and Azure AD