Use Case: To present the laptop or mobile device's content on multiple screens in the same time, the user can create a custom ScreenShare app and assign it directly to multiple AeriCast receiver devices (screens) or add it to a layout and assign the layout to multiple receiver devices (screens).
If you need the detailed instructions how to create a ScreenShare app, you can go here.
When you create the Share Screen app, make sure the "Different Presenter Code for each screens" option is unchecked in the setting.
- Once the ScreenShare app is created, you can add it to the layout by following the steps below or see more details here for how to create a layout.
- Click the App and select the Screen Share app.
- You can move it to the area where you want.
Congratulation! You have created the layout, and you can assign it to multiple devices. When present using the displayed code, your laptop/mobile device's content will be displayed on all the screens that use this layout simultaneously.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to use AeriCast Client
- How to broadcast audio in wireless presentation?
- How to setup AeriCast Meet (Wireless Video Conferencing)?
- Display PowerPoint/Google Slides in whole screen when casting from MacBook Pro
- How to present from the Recent or Favorite Devices?
- How to unpair a device (screen)?
- Different between Instagram & Instagram Business App
- How to cast to multiple screens simultaneously
- How to set up SAML SSO with AeriCast and Azure AD