You can use the AeriCast to present your screen. If there is no one presenting or using it, you can turn your conference room's screen into a Digital Sign like a meeting room schedule, internal communication, KPI report, or notification board.
Here are some use cases will like when your conference room's screen isn't used.
First, you will need to have your screens set up and paired. For more information on how to do that, click here.
You can assign your customized layout for your screen. When you stop presenting it, it will go back to your layout contents. If you haven't created the layout, you can click here.
When you stop presenting your screen, you can click the "Stop" or "Exit" button.
Then your screen will back to Digital Signs.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to get started?
- What is the Presenter Code (4-digit-code)?
- AeriCast Android Receiver - Getting Started Guide
- How to create your own layout
- How to turn your screens into Digital Signs when conference room not in use
- How to create a playlist
- What file types are supported
- How to set up AeriCast with Android TV
- How to set up AeriCast with Windows
- How to set up AeriCast with Amazon Fire TV Stick