This article will walk you through how to create and using Playlist with AeriCast.
You can add any content to Playlist: image, video, web link, apps.
You can mixed and match in any order, duration.
We'll cover: creating, editing, copy/duplicate, delete playlists.
Creating a Playlist
To create a Playlist, go to Playlist tab on the navigation sidebar.
Go to Playlist Tab: Click + Add Playlist
Other Options in Playlists
You can set Playlist to Stretch the Images, Documents, and Video in the Playlist's option.
You can also set it to play in Shuffle You can also set the transition for your playlist.
You can set the max duration of your playlist.
You can also set the Playlist's Color. This will be used for easy organizing your playlist.
Editing a Playlist
Copy/Duplicate a playlist
You can copy or duplicate the playlist by clicking the Duplicate Playlist button.
Move a Playlist
Delete a Playlist
You can delete a playlist by clicking the Delete Playlist button.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to get started?
- What is the Presenter Code (4-digit-code)?
- AeriCast Android Receiver - Getting Started Guide
- How to create your own layout
- How to turn your screens into Digital Signs when conference room not in use
- How to create a playlist
- What file types are supported
- How to set up AeriCast with Android TV
- How to set up AeriCast with Windows
- How to set up AeriCast with Amazon Fire TV Stick