In this guide we will walk you through end to end process to set up and remotely manage your screens with Androis TV and AeriCast Receiver app.
Here are the high level steps:
1) Download & Set up AeriCast Receiver App on your Android TV.
2) Go to present.aericast.com, type in 4 digit code and start presenting
3) Using AeriCast's portal to manage devices and assign digital signage content for your screen
1) Download & Set up AeriCasr Receiver app from Play Store
Press the Play Store button in the Android TV interface,
Type in "aericast".
After you typed "aericast", be sure to press the menu down button until the "AeriCast" text is highlighted and then click on it.
Then click the "Install"
Once the app is installed, launch it.
The app will ask if you want to automatically start when device start up. It recommended to select yes, unless you want to launch the app yourself every time manually.
3) Start presentation from your laptop to this screen
On your laptop, open web browser, we recommend Chrome of Firefox for best experience.
Go to present.aericast.com
Type in 4 digit code and you can start presenting your content on your screen.
4) Using AeriCast's portal to manage devices and assign digital signage content for your screen
Log on to your account. Click Media Tap
Click Upload Files
If you want to change the playlist, add, remove Video/Image, change duration, etc.
You can go back to Playlist tab and make the change to the playlist.
The device will update automatically.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to get started?
- What is the Presenter Code (4-digit-code)?
- AeriCast Android Receiver - Getting Started Guide
- How to create your own layout
- How to turn your screens into Digital Signs when conference room not in use
- How to create a playlist
- What file types are supported
- How to set up AeriCast with Android TV
- How to set up AeriCast with Windows
- How to set up AeriCast with Amazon Fire TV Stick