Follow the steps below to get started by adding your screen(device) and casting your PC/Mac content to the screen.
Step 1: Download the Receiver app
Go to the download page and download the AeriCast Receiver app based on the type of your device connected to the screen.
Step 2: Pair the device
Login to app.aericast.com, select Device in the left menu, and click on + Add Device button. Input the device code displayed in the Receiver app on the screen and provide the basic info to complete the pairing process.
Step 3: Present your content
From your PC/Mac, go to present.aericast.com in your browser and simply type the code displayed on the screen to cast your content to the screen.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to get started?
- What is the Presenter Code (4-digit-code)?
- AeriCast Android Receiver - Getting Started Guide
- How to create your own layout
- How to turn your screens into Digital Signs when conference room not in use
- How to create a playlist
- What file types are supported
- How to set up AeriCast with Android TV
- How to set up AeriCast with Windows
- How to set up AeriCast with Amazon Fire TV Stick