In case you need to move an AeriCast Receiver device (screen) to a different account, or simply remove it from your account, you can follow the steps bellow to unpair the device from the portal or the device:
From the portal:
- Login to the https://app.aericast.com using your account credential where you want to detach the device
- Click on the Device in the left navigation menu
- Click on the `...` button next to the device that you want to unpair
- Select Delete from the dropdown menu
From the Device:
- Click on the hamburger button (three bars) on the device's remote controller to bring up the Left Menu in the Receiver app. See the screenshot below for the remote of the FireTV Stick.
- Select Unpair from the Left Menu.
Congratulations! This device is now removed from your account and is ready to be paired to another account now.
Note: once a device is unpaired from an account with the Lite or Standard subscription plan, the limitations of the Free plan will be applied to this device until it is paired with an account with the Lite/Standard plan again.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to use AeriCast Client
- How to broadcast audio in wireless presentation?
- How to setup AeriCast Meet (Wireless Video Conferencing)?
- Display PowerPoint/Google Slides in whole screen when casting from MacBook Pro
- How to present from the Recent or Favorite Devices?
- How to unpair a device (screen)?
- Different between Instagram & Instagram Business App
- How to cast to multiple screens simultaneously
- How to set up SAML SSO with AeriCast and Azure AD